7805 NW Beacon Square Blvd
Suite 205, Boca Raton, FL 33487.
Corporate & Administration: (561) 988-6119
Client Services: (561) 988-5410
Fax: (561) 988-1788
By ordering services from SparkleTeam, you agree to the following Standard Terms of Service, which may be modified and appended by specific terms contained in the quote or proposal.
- The fees payable to SparkleTeam are outlined on a separate Quote. Fees payable exclude Sales Tax, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Janitorial services will be performed between 6 PM and 6 AM or Saturday, and Sunday, unless requested otherwise in writing. If, at service commencement, keys and passcodes are not properly identified and matched to specific entry ways, we reserve the right to charge a set-up fee of $75 per hour to properly label keys or for duplicating keys, as needed.
- Invoices are submitted monthly and electronically, at the beginning of each service period, with payment terms of “Net-30” for recurring services and “Due on Receipt” for Special Services and Consumables. A late charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum), with a minimum of $5, will be assessed on all past due amounts. There will be a $10 monthly administrative fee for paper copies of invoices. Services may be suspended or terminated, without notice, if there is a past due balance on any open invoice. SparkleTeam reserves the right to apply payments to any outstanding balances. Further, Client agrees to pay reasonable collections, court and attorney fees incurred in our attempt(s) to collect any past due balance. Dishonored checks will incur a $35 NSF fee, as permitted by state law. Venue for all legal proceedings will be in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- For recurring janitorial services, the Term of this Agreement is one (1) year from the date we first start servicing the property and will automatically renew on each anniversary for one additional year. Each Party may terminate this Agreement by giving the other party a 30-day written notice. SparkleTeam reserves the right to adjust the service charge(s) due to changes in the occupied square footage, utilization, cleaning frequency of the premises, or, upon 30-days written notice, for any other reason. Unless we receive written notice to the contrary within the notice period, Client will be deemed to have accepted such price adjustments. If Client rejects such price changes, SparkleTeam has the right to cancel this Agreement with immediate effect. Client agrees to give prior written notice to SparkleTeam if there are changes in the areas or square footage Client desires to have serviced; SparkleTeam cannot provide retroactive credits. Once services have started, these Terms shall apply, even if this Agreement has not been signed by you.
- All commercial cleaning services will be performed in a satisfactory manner as specified in the attached quote, proposal or scope of work. In the event of non-performance, within 3 days, Client shall first give written notice to SparkleTeam, and allow SparkleTeam fifteen (15) days from receipt to have the deficiencies corrected or cured. If the deficiencies have not been corrected at the end of the 15-day cure period, Client may terminate this Agreement by giving SparkleTeam 30 day’s written notice by certified mail. WARRANTY EXCLUSION: SPARKLETEAM MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
- If Client, directly or indirectly, employs or contracts with any current or former SparkleTeam employees, Franchisees, or any of Franchisee’s staff, who serviced any of your company’s or affiliated companies’ properties during the term of this contract or for one hundred eighty (180) days after expiration or termination of this Agreement, and without SparkleTeam’s written consent, Client agrees to pay SparkleTeam a one-time Recruiter’s Fee of $10,000 (ten thousand dollars) regardless of the duration, type, number or nature of such employment or contract. SparkleTeam shall have the right at any time to assign this Agreement to any of its licensed and insured Franchisees.